RBI Recruitment 2013 for the post of Assistant
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant.
Application Dates – 30th May 2013 to 20th June 2013
Date of Online Test – 20th July 2013, 21st July 2013, 27th July 2013, 28th July 2013
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates willing to apply for the above mentioned posted should meet the following eligibility criteria –
(1) Age – 18 to 28 years of age as on 01st May 2013
(2) Educational Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks + knowledge of computer operations (MS Office). Candidates awaiting final year results are not eligible for the post.
(3) Language proficiency (should read, write & speak) depending on the state you apply.
(4) IBPS common exam scores are not required.
Selection Procedure : RBI Assistants Recruitment Exam 2013 will be an Online test comprising of objective type questions for 200 marks in the following sections:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||2 Hours|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
Pay Scale - Starting Basic salary of 8,860/- per month and other allowances. Current monthly gross emoluments for Assistants is 21,419/- approximately.
No of Job Openings- 525
How to Apply -
• Candidates are required to apply online at RBI website www.rbi.org.in and on the “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” link to open the On-Line Application Form.
• Candidates will have to input their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form.
• Please make sure to mention ‘RBI Assistant Examination’ in the subject box of the email.
Note - Candidates need not submit / send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
Helpline: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at 022 – 29687111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more details on RBI Recruitment 2013 – Assistant 525 Job Openings and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Kalupur Bank Recruitment 2014 – Help Desk Analyst - December 22, 2014
- CitiBank Careers 2014 – Trade Executive - December 22, 2014
- American Express Walkin – Analyst 19th Dec 2014 - December 19, 2014
- CitiBank Careers 2014 – Service Executive - December 18, 2014
- Important List of Common Abbreviations for Bank Exams – With Full Forms - December 15, 2014