Job Description :
• Total charge and also responsible for achievement of Business target of the branch.
• Candidate must strive hard to achieve the profitability and productivity in branch operations.
• Internal Control, Inspection Gradation, adherence to system & procedures.
• He / She must assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
• Meet goals and metrics, Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
• Should ensure that the ATM available, cross selling/ upsell bank product.
• Acquiring & improving term deposits and CASA.
• Responsible for NPA management Quality Assets such as standard assets, substandard assets to follow up and update the data to the account .
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations/Processes/Finance/Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Location: Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Karimnagar, Khammam, Allahabad
M/s Lakshmi Vilas Bank, founded in 1926 by a group of seven businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. The bank was incorporated on November 3, 1926 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and obtained the certificate to commence business on November 10, 1926.
Recruiter Name: Ragasia
Contact Company: MsLakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Address: 4/1 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India 600032
Find more details on Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers for Branch Operation Manager / Second Line Officer
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Indusind Bank Jobs 2017 – Authoriser - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - February 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager SME - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Sales Manager Mortgages - February 23, 2017
- HSBC Bank Walk-in Drive – Associate KYC (Every Friday) - February 23, 2017