Job Description :
• Total charge and also responsible for achievement of Business target of the branch.
• Candidate must strive hard to achieve the profitability and productivity in branch operations.
• Internal Control, Inspection Gradation, adherence to system & procedures.
• He / She must assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
• Meet goals and metrics, Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
• Should ensure that the ATM available, cross selling/ upsell bank product.
• Acquiring & improving term deposits and CASA.
• Responsible for NPA management Quality Assets such as standard assets, substandard assets to follow up and update the data to the account .
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations/Processes/Finance/Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Experience: 4 – 9 years
Location: Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Karimnagar, Khammam, Allahabad
M/s Lakshmi Vilas Bank, founded in 1926 by a group of seven businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. The bank was incorporated on November 3, 1926 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913, and obtained the certificate to commence business on November 10, 1926.
Recruiter Name: Ragasia
Contact Company: MsLakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Address: 4/1 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy,
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India 600032
Find more details on Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers for Branch Operation Manager / Second Line Officer
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017