1. Candidate will be responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio for investments.
2. He / She must develop and maintain a long-term relationship with customers to maintain a high level of retention of the existing customer.
3. To maintain a synergetic relationship with Relationship Managers, by supporting their efforts to enhance business.
4. To keep abreast with the market knowledge and market intelligence.
5. Equity Dealer / Advisory is responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance & Risk.
6. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A. KRA based incentives
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking
Role Category: Financial Services / Stock Broking
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Location: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur
Skills & Knowledge
1. Graduate / Post graduate with minimum 1 yr exp in Equities on the client advisory side
2. Should have sound understanding of capital markets,
3. Should be a result-oriented, self starter, proactive, good communication skills.
4. Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
5. Should be certified in NSE Cash, NSE Derivatives, BSE Cash & NISM Currency Derivatives.
Interested candidates kindly share your resume with email@example.com
Kotak Securities Limited, established in 1994, Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, which services more than 14 lakh customer accounts.
Recruiter Name: Ishwari Kumbhare
Contact Company: Kotak Securities Limited
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Find more details on Kotak Securities Careers 2016 – Equity Dealer / Advisory
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017