• Candidate must complete all assigned jobs as per committed time, in an accurate and client specific manner.
• He / She must perform special functions such as scanning, creation of electronic deliverable, template conversion and document production.
• Candidate must raise any discrepancies in client supplied data with the Team Lead for appropriate client clarification.
• Keep Team Lead proactively informed of any delay in delivering job over internal committed time.
• Adhere to print security and physical access procedures.
• Reports to the Shift Manager and graded by Quality Assurance and Team Lead.
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Primary Location: Bangalore East, Prestige Technology Park / 86855
Organization: Corporate & Investment Bank
• Graduates in any discipline (except BE, BTech, MBA, MCA).
• Technical Qualification: MS Office proficiency and Certification in typing preferred.
• 0 to 2 year experience in DTP, Word Processing, Data Entry or Secretarial Practice.
Knowledge & Skills Sets:
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel; working knowledge of Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat and QuarkXpress will be an additional asset.
• Excellent presentation and layout skills.
• Adaptability / Flexibility.
• Ownership and Initiative.
• Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof own work
Shifts: Open to work flexible schedule during day, night and weekend shifts.
Find more details on JPMorgan Chase Careers for Presentation Specialist
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017