Duties will include assisting with the HR department of the day-to-day HR operations of the human resources functions including:
* Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, On boarding, Compliance, Training & Development. The Human Resources intern may also contribute to long-term projects.
* Assists with recruiting top talent and managing the pre – employment process.
* Works with hiring managers to create/ revise job descriptions as needed.
* Assists in exit interviews with employees and discusses findings with management to determine if corrective action may retain valued staff.
* Assists with the development of development and training programs.
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs.
Job Openings: 1
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR / Recruitment / Administration
Role: Trainee / Freshers
Ing Vysya Bank, is looking for top talent, the company offers the diversity of growth, opportunities and cultures.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Abhishek
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Reference Id: HR Intern
Find more details on HR Intern Jobs – ING Vysya Bank Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Latur Urban Bank Recruitment 2016 – Branch Managers / Officers / Clerks - August 29, 2016
- Fedbank Financial Services Walkin Interview – Relationship Executive (27th August – 2nd September) - August 29, 2016
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Manager / Team Leader (Trade Support) 30th August 2016 - August 29, 2016
- Axis Bank Jobs 2016 – Senior Manager - August 27, 2016
- Bank of America Jobs 2016 – Assistant Manager Finance - August 27, 2016