Duties will include assisting with the HR department of the day-to-day HR operations of the human resources functions including:
* Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, On boarding, Compliance, Training & Development. The Human Resources intern may also contribute to long-term projects.
* Assists with recruiting top talent and managing the pre – employment process.
* Works with hiring managers to create/ revise job descriptions as needed.
* Assists in exit interviews with employees and discusses findings with management to determine if corrective action may retain valued staff.
* Assists with the development of development and training programs.
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs.
Job Openings: 1
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR / Recruitment / Administration
Role: Trainee / Freshers
Ing Vysya Bank, is looking for top talent, the company offers the diversity of growth, opportunities and cultures.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Abhishek
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Reference Id: HR Intern
Find more details on HR Intern Jobs – ING Vysya Bank Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- JPMorgan Chase Career 2016 – Team Member (Fund Accounting Specialist) - July 27, 2016
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2016 – Branch Sales and Services Manager - July 27, 2016
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016 – Relationship Manager / Credit Officers / Software Developer/ Risk Officer - July 27, 2016
- JPMorgan Chase Careers 2016 – Presentation Specialist (Freshers / Graduates) - July 27, 2016
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2016 – Chartered Accountant - July 26, 2016