Duties will include assisting with the HR department of the day-to-day HR operations of the human resources functions including:
* Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, On boarding, Compliance, Training & Development. The Human Resources intern may also contribute to long-term projects.
* Assists with recruiting top talent and managing the pre – employment process.
* Works with hiring managers to create/ revise job descriptions as needed.
* Assists in exit interviews with employees and discusses findings with management to determine if corrective action may retain valued staff.
* Assists with the development of development and training programs.
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs.
Job Openings: 1
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR / Recruitment / Administration
Role: Trainee / Freshers
Ing Vysya Bank, is looking for top talent, the company offers the diversity of growth, opportunities and cultures.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Abhishek
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Reference Id: HR Intern
Find more details on HR Intern Jobs – ING Vysya Bank Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2016 – Relationship Manager - May 27, 2016
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - May 26, 2016
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Specialist Officers (208 Job Vacancies) - May 26, 2016
- Kotak Life Insurance Walkin Interview – Recruitment & Business Development Manager (26th May & 27th May) - May 26, 2016
- Yes Bank Vacancy 2016 – Assets Desk Manager - May 26, 2016