Duties will include assisting with the HR department of the day-to-day HR operations of the human resources functions including:
* Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, On boarding, Compliance, Training & Development. The Human Resources intern may also contribute to long-term projects.
* Assists with recruiting top talent and managing the pre – employment process.
* Works with hiring managers to create/ revise job descriptions as needed.
* Assists in exit interviews with employees and discusses findings with management to determine if corrective action may retain valued staff.
* Assists with the development of development and training programs.
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs.
Job Openings: 1
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR / Recruitment / Administration
Role: Trainee / Freshers
Ing Vysya Bank, is looking for top talent, the company offers the diversity of growth, opportunities and cultures.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Abhishek
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Reference Id: HR Intern
Find more details on HR Intern Jobs – ING Vysya Bank Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Careers 2017 – Greeter - January 20, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Assistant Manager / Manager (Freshers / Experienced) - January 19, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Manager (Freshers / MBA) - January 19, 2017
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Forex Dealer Treasury - January 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Walk in Jobs – Branch Operations (14th January – 20th January) - January 18, 2017