Duties will include assisting with the HR department of the day-to-day HR operations of the human resources functions including:
* Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, On boarding, Compliance, Training & Development. The Human Resources intern may also contribute to long-term projects.
* Assists with recruiting top talent and managing the pre – employment process.
* Works with hiring managers to create/ revise job descriptions as needed.
* Assists in exit interviews with employees and discusses findings with management to determine if corrective action may retain valued staff.
* Assists with the development of development and training programs.
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs.
Job Openings: 1
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR / Recruitment / Administration
Role: Trainee / Freshers
Ing Vysya Bank, is looking for top talent, the company offers the diversity of growth, opportunities and cultures.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Abhishek
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Reference Id: HR Intern
Find more details on HR Intern Jobs – ING Vysya Bank Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 – Chief Security Officer - February 27, 2015
- Shri Arihant Co Op Bank Careers 2015 – Managers - February 26, 2015
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2015 – Credit Officers / Branch Heads / Inspector Of Branches / Law Officer / Faculty - February 26, 2015
- Federal Bank Careers 2015 – Chief Operating Officer / Chief Credit Officer / Chief Technology Officer - February 25, 2015
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2015 – 246 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - February 25, 2015