Duties will include assisting with the HR department of the day-to-day HR operations of the human resources functions including:
* Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, On boarding, Compliance, Training & Development. The Human Resources intern may also contribute to long-term projects.
* Assists with recruiting top talent and managing the pre – employment process.
* Works with hiring managers to create/ revise job descriptions as needed.
* Assists in exit interviews with employees and discusses findings with management to determine if corrective action may retain valued staff.
* Assists with the development of development and training programs.
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs.
Job Openings: 1
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR / Recruitment / Administration
Role: Trainee / Freshers
Ing Vysya Bank, is looking for top talent, the company offers the diversity of growth, opportunities and cultures.
Recruiter Name: Mr. Abhishek
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Reference Id: HR Intern
Find more details on HR Intern Jobs – ING Vysya Bank Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015 / 2016 – Specialist Officers (115 Vacancies) - November 25, 2015
- Bassein Catholic Bank Recruitment 2015 – Asst GM / Manager / Branch Managers / System Admin / Software Developers - November 25, 2015
- India Infoline Walkin Interviews – Data Analyst (24th Nov and 26th Nov) - November 24, 2015
- Royal Bank of Scotland Jobs 2015 – Process Associate Freshers (26th Nov) - November 24, 2015
- KPMG Walkin Interview – Associate US Tax (24th Nov – 26th Nov) - November 24, 2015