• Job work involves data capture of all relevant fields in Profile / Nucleus as per process guidelines.
• Review areas requiring frequent monitoring, ensuring adherence to internal processes and preparing MIS Reports.
• Attending Customer Queries & Complaints and resolving them satisfactorily within the set Turnaround Time.
• Proper Inspection of Documents (Loan/Security) and ensuring compliance of the sanction terms.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and should have basic understanding on banking sector.
Should have the ability to build and maintain relationship with co-workers and customers.
Graduates from any Stream – Commerce / Arts / Science / BBMs with minimum 55% marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
Post Graduates / MBA / Engineering Candidates, please do not apply for this post.
Stipend: Rs 12,000/- Per Month.
Experience: 0 to 2 Years.
Location: Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai
No of Openings: 10
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments
Role Category: Operations / Processes/ Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Ing Vysya Bank, a private sector bank with over 10,000 employees is hiring top talent. Ing Vysya Bank offers diversity of growth, opportunities and a career opportunity for lifelong learning.
Recruiter Name: Gunjan
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Find more details on Ing Vysya Bank Jobs 2013 – Operations Trainee 10 Vacancies and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- National Housing Bank Recruitment 2016 – Legal Consultant & RTI Officer - July 29, 2016
- JPMorgan Chase Career 2016 – Team Member (Fund Accounting Specialist) - July 27, 2016
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2016 – Branch Sales and Services Manager - July 27, 2016
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016 – Relationship Manager / Credit Officers / Software Developer/ Risk Officer - July 27, 2016
- JPMorgan Chase Careers 2016 – Presentation Specialist (Freshers / Graduates) - July 27, 2016