• Job work involves data capture of all relevant fields in Profile / Nucleus as per process guidelines.
• Review areas requiring frequent monitoring, ensuring adherence to internal processes and preparing MIS Reports.
• Attending Customer Queries & Complaints and resolving them satisfactorily within the set Turnaround Time.
• Proper Inspection of Documents (Loan/Security) and ensuring compliance of the sanction terms.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and should have basic understanding on banking sector.
Should have the ability to build and maintain relationship with co-workers and customers.
Graduates from any Stream – Commerce / Arts / Science / BBMs with minimum 55% marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
Post Graduates / MBA / Engineering Candidates, please do not apply for this post.
Stipend: Rs 12,000/- Per Month.
Experience: 0 to 2 Years.
Location: Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai
No of Openings: 10
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments
Role Category: Operations / Processes/ Legal
Role: Operations Officer
Ing Vysya Bank, a private sector bank with over 10,000 employees is hiring top talent. Ing Vysya Bank offers diversity of growth, opportunities and a career opportunity for lifelong learning.
Recruiter Name: Gunjan
Contact Company: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Find more details on Ing Vysya Bank Jobs 2013 – Operations Trainee 10 Vacancies and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Career 2015 – Suvidha Relationship Manager (MBA Freshers) - January 27, 2015
- Axis Bank Careers 2015 – Front Desk Officer - January 27, 2015
- Ratnakar Bank Career 2015 – Credit Manager (Personal & Business Loan) - January 26, 2015
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2015 – Marketing Personnel / Marketing Officer - January 25, 2015
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2015 – Collection Manager Rural Lending - January 25, 2015