1. Appointment Letter Generation and On boarding
– Candidate must generate appointment letters within 2 days for the offers that have been rolled out to the candidates.
– Managing and completion of the On-boarding process for all the joiners every Monday.
2. ECN generation and Payroll Confirmation
– ECN generation for the joiners within the 48 hour TAT
– Payroll confirmation of all the joiners before the cut-off by clearing the rejections raised by the CO team if any so as to get the new joiners enrolled in the payroll.
3. PULSE Changes
– All PULSE related changes like RM changes, transfer initiation
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: 3,00, 000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment
Role Category: HR / Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
4. Background Verification Process
– Initiation of BGV process for all the new joiners within 10 days of joining
– Vendor co-ordination for the reports.
– Clearing inefficiencies in the reports.
– Issuing show cause notices and Termination letters to the employees with RED reports.
5. Generation of Reports: Monthly, weekly and Daily MIS
– Sending out the MIS required by CO as and when required.
– Daily Exit Reports and monthly attrition analysis to the key stake holders within the Zone.
IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position.
Recruiter Name: Anshuman Korpal
Email Address: email@example.com
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Careers 2017- Associate EMT - February 27, 2017
- Citibank Careers 2017 – SKY Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Officer Retail Assets - February 26, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant - February 26, 2017