· Accountable for managing regional accounts receivable portfolio as per the credit policy to ensure customer compliance with payment terms.
· Responsible for credit risk assessment and regular updates on customer credit files.
· Responsible for monthly reporting to treasury and business + regular communication with business regarding overdues and credit risks.
· Needs to take credit decisions up to a certain amount for new and existing accounts.
· Participation in various ad hoc projects, reports and credit committee activities.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Functional Area: Financial Services / Banking
Role: Credit Analyst
Age: 28 – 35 years
Qualifications & Skills
1. Candidate should have effective interpersonal, time management, communications skills.
2. He / She should possess the art of critical thinking, strong accounting and credit analysis.
3. He / She must have the ability to manage stakeholder’s expectations and defend credit recommendations.
4. Candidate should be a Graduate in Commerce/ Finance or Accounting.
5. He / She should have 3 – 8 years of experience as a Credit Analyst.
IndusInd Bank Ltd. is a Customer-focused, technology-based, ISO 9001:2000 certified new generation private sector Bank with ambitious growth plan is looking for the following position.
Find more details on IndusInd Bank Career for Senior Credit Analyst.
Latest posts by Santoshi (see all)
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2014 – Manager / Senior Manager Credit - April 9, 2014
- Ratnakar Bank Vacancy 2014 – Relationship Manager Premium Accounts 7 Jobs - April 9, 2014
- IndusInd Bank Career 2014 – Senior Credit Analyst - April 9, 2014
- Upcoming Bank Exams India and Latest Bank Jobs 2014-15 - April 5, 2014
- State Bank of Travancore Recruitment 2014 – Faculty / Office Assistant / Attender - March 26, 2014