HR Generalist will be required to manage the following functions for the associate company of IndusInd Bank:
– Handling Recruitment, interview scheduling, releasing job offer and completing joining formalities.
– Coordinating the Induction & other training programs.
– Payroll Management, Leave Management and Performance Appraisal related activities.
– Handling daily employee grievances, managing exit process of resigned employees.
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Job Location – Delhi
Salary: Rs 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. + Quarterly Medical Reimbursement & Annual Bonus
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: HR / Recruitment / IR
– Candidate should be a Post Graduate MBA / PGDM in HR / Industrial Relations.
– He / She should be available to join immediately or on a short notice period.
– Candidate should have sound knowledge of HR Functions and Admin related activities.
– He / She must be a good communicator & be able to communicate with employees & managers.
– Should be open to travel across branches at the time of requirement.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the eligibility and interested can send their resume on email@example.com mentioning the reference Id as – Delhi IMFS HR – June’14
Recruiter Name: Jalaj Vermani / Swaranjit Singh
Contact Company: IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank, a private sector bank with state of the art technology, robust business process, and strong network of branches, dedicated relationship team and committed to offer to its customers world-class products and services.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- NABARD Recruitment 2014 – Office Attendants (03 Vacancies) - November 25, 2014
- Vardhman Bank Recruitment 2014 – Asst / Deputy Manager (Technology) - November 25, 2014
- DCB Bank Jobs 2014 – CA Industrial Trainee - November 24, 2014
- Citibank Careers 2014 – Firm Analyst - November 24, 2014
- Bank of India Recruitment 2014 – Staff Cadre 40 Vacancies - November 24, 2014