HR Generalist will be required to manage the following functions for the associate company of IndusInd Bank:
- Handling Recruitment, interview scheduling, releasing job offer and completing joining formalities.
- Coordinating the Induction & other training programs.
- Payroll Management, Leave Management and Performance Appraisal related activities.
- Handling daily employee grievances, managing exit process of resigned employees.
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Job Location – Delhi
Salary: Rs 1,75,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. + Quarterly Medical Reimbursement & Annual Bonus
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: HR / Recruitment / IR
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate MBA / PGDM in HR / Industrial Relations.
- He / She should be available to join immediately or on a short notice period.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of HR Functions and Admin related activities.
- He / She must be a good communicator & be able to communicate with employees & managers.
- Should be open to travel across branches at the time of requirement.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the eligibility and interested can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference Id as – Delhi IMFS HR – June’14
Recruiter Name: Jalaj Vermani / Swaranjit Singh
Contact Company: IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank, a private sector bank with state of the art technology, robust business process, and strong network of branches, dedicated relationship team and committed to offer to its customers world-class products and services.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Jobs 2014 – CA Freshers Hiring - July 21, 2014
- BNP Paribas Careers 2014 – Junior Associate / Trainee - July 21, 2014
- CitiBank Jobs 2014 – Business Analyst (Graduates) Flexcube Experienced - July 21, 2014
- HSBC Bank Jobs 2014 – Clearing Associate (Graduates) - July 21, 2014
- Deutsche Bank Job 2014 – Relationship Manager Business Banking - July 21, 2014