• Candidate must ensure more wallet share to the customers to avoid devaluation of securities.
• To do the entire primary banking from approaching a customer to filling AOF i.e., Account Opening Form and vice versa.
• He / She must manage relationship to improve relationship value of existing customers.
• Ensuring products the customers according to their requirements.
• Candidate must maintain and deepen the relationships with the customers.
• Cross sell products and services to both new and as well as existing customers.
• Ensure compliance as per the bank requirements
• Maintain regular contact with clients.
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Salary: 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Reports to: Branch Manager – Wealth Management Group
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail
Role Category: Retail Sales
Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to use tools related to wealth products (such as- funds and investments, insurance and risk protection etc)
• Maintaining external network i.e. to maintain contact with the customers.
• Attitude to service clients by providing them smooth and superior service delivery.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017