• Candidate must ensure more wallet share to the customers to avoid devaluation of securities.
• To do the entire primary banking from approaching a customer to filling AOF i.e., Account Opening Form and vice versa.
• He / She must manage relationship to improve relationship value of existing customers.
• Ensuring products the customers according to their requirements.
• Candidate must maintain and deepen the relationships with the customers.
• Cross sell products and services to both new and as well as existing customers.
• Ensure compliance as per the bank requirements
• Maintain regular contact with clients.
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Salary: 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Reports to: Branch Manager – Wealth Management Group
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail
Role Category: Retail Sales
Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to use tools related to wealth products (such as- funds and investments, insurance and risk protection etc)
• Maintaining external network i.e. to maintain contact with the customers.
• Attitude to service clients by providing them smooth and superior service delivery.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017