• Job involves servicing the requests of Customers.
• Generating Sales (lead generation, updation and fulfillment) from the customers walking into the branch.
• Sales (updation and fulfillment) through leads generated by other branch staff from general banking customers
• Managing relationship with the Managed Account holders with a view to enhance CASA and manage retention.
Eligibility: MBA Full Time
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: 50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A
Position Title: Value Banker- Retail Banking Group
Grade: Senior Officer
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: Operations
• Candidate must have the ability to build and manage relationships within and outside the organization.
• He / She must proactively respond to the leads generated through various sources to enlarge the client pool.
• Ability to gauge and understand the needs of the customers to provide customised service to the customer.
ICICI Bank, an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara.
Find more details on ICICI Bank Careers for Value Banker
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Careers 2017- Associate EMT - February 27, 2017
- Citibank Careers 2017 – SKY Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Officer Retail Assets - February 26, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant - February 26, 2017