Job Role & Responsibilities :
– Candidate has to ensure more wallet share to the customers to avoid devaluation of securities.
– Do the entire primary banking from approaching a customer to filling AOF i.e., Account Opening Form and vice versa.
– Managing relationship to improve relationship value of existing customers.
– Ensuring products the customers according to their requirements.
* Maintain and deepen the relationships with the customers.
* Cross-sell products and services to both new and as well as existing customers as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements.
* Ensure compliance as per the bank requirements.
Skills & Competencies :
* Ability to use tools related to wealth products (such as- funds and investments, insurance and risk protection etc).
* Maintaining external network i.e. to maintain contact with the customers.
* Attitude to service clients by providing them smooth and superior service delivery.
Position : Privilege Banker
Location : Mumbai
Reports To : Branch Manager
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category : Retail Sales
Role : Sales Executive/Officer
ICICI Bank Ltd, an Indian multinational banking and financial services company, headquartered in Mumbai is the 2nd largest bank by assets and by market capitalzation in India.
Find more details on ICICI Bank Careers for Privilege Banker
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017