Job Role & Responsibilities :
– Candidate has to ensure more wallet share to the customers to avoid devaluation of securities.
– Do the entire primary banking from approaching a customer to filling AOF i.e., Account Opening Form and vice versa.
– Managing relationship to improve relationship value of existing customers.
– Ensuring products the customers according to their requirements.
* Maintain and deepen the relationships with the customers.
* Cross-sell products and services to both new and as well as existing customers as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements.
* Ensure compliance as per the bank requirements.
Skills & Competencies :
* Ability to use tools related to wealth products (such as- funds and investments, insurance and risk protection etc).
* Maintaining external network i.e. to maintain contact with the customers.
* Attitude to service clients by providing them smooth and superior service delivery.
Position : Privilege Banker
Location : Mumbai
Reports To : Branch Manager
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category : Retail Sales
Role : Sales Executive/Officer
ICICI Bank Ltd, an Indian multinational banking and financial services company, headquartered in Mumbai is the 2nd largest bank by assets and by market capitalzation in India.
Find more details on ICICI Bank Careers for Privilege Banker
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Careers 2017- Associate EMT - February 27, 2017
- Citibank Careers 2017 – SKY Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Officer Retail Assets - February 26, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant - February 26, 2017