HSBC is currently seeking an experienced professional to join Global Trade and Receivable Finance team.
* Job involves handling of all type of Import and Export transactions, control on scanning txns to GSC and ensuring that the same are processed within TAT.
* Candidate must provide a higher level of service than competition in order to retain existing customers besides expanding on the existing wallet share import / export business from all segments of clients.
* Attending to customer queries and responding them with most appropriate solution.
* By proactively following up on transaction counts and growing the share of wallet from existing relationships
* Meeting customers to obtain feedback, identify areas for improvement and control weaknesses if any ensure no major customer complaints, record
Job Field : Commercial Banking
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-India-Haryana-Gurgaon
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Closing Date : 21st March 2017
• Graduates with at least 2 – 3 years of experience in Trade Finance.
• Candidate should be well aware of all RBI regulations in respect of Imports & Exports.
Find more details on HSBC Job Opening for Documentation Associate
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Job Vacancy 2017 – Processing Officer - March 24, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 23, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager / Branch Managers - March 23, 2017
- Veraval Mercantile Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager - March 23, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Senior Wealth Manager - March 23, 2017