HSBC is currently seeking an experienced professional to join Global Trade and Receivable Finance team.
* Job involves handling of all type of Import and Export transactions, control on scanning txns to GSC and ensuring that the same are processed within TAT.
* Candidate must provide a higher level of service than competition in order to retain existing customers besides expanding on the existing wallet share import / export business from all segments of clients.
* Attending to customer queries and responding them with most appropriate solution.
* By proactively following up on transaction counts and growing the share of wallet from existing relationships
* Meeting customers to obtain feedback, identify areas for improvement and control weaknesses if any ensure no major customer complaints, record
Job Field : Commercial Banking
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-India-Haryana-Gurgaon
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Closing Date : 21st March 2017
• Graduates with at least 2 – 3 years of experience in Trade Finance.
• Candidate should be well aware of all RBI regulations in respect of Imports & Exports.
Find more details on HSBC Job Opening for Documentation Associate
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017