Business Development Manager has to build traction in specialist TRY products for the Business Banking clientel.
To support the region in launching a suite of the concerned specialist products and drive sales of the concerned product through the sales force.
Ensure achievement targets for the concerned product and impart product knowledge to the sales teams.
Enhance customer relationship and ensure business development through up-sell and cross-sell.
Post Graduate / MBA with exposure of Treasury Products – Forwards, Options and other derivative products etc.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
Good business acumen, Excellent planning and time management skills.
Self-motivated and results oriented.
Strong analytical skills; good marketing and sales management skills.
Ability to interact with senior management of business banking clients wrt management of their forex portfolios.
Job Field : Commercial Banking
Primary Location : India, Tamil Nadu, Chennai
Last Date : 01st Feb 2014
Application & Selection Procedure
Candidate can apply online through HSBC Bank Career Listings Page.
Shortlisted candidate will be called for a personal round of Interview.
For More Details on HSBC Bank Vacancy for Business Development Manager
Latest posts by Santoshi (see all)
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2016 in India and Latest Bank Jobs - September 21, 2016
- Royal Bank of Scotland Job Opening 2016 – Processor Operations - September 20, 2016
- Municipal Co Op Bank Recruitment 2016 – Dy General Manager / Asst General Manager / Branch Manager - August 10, 2016
- SBI General Insurance Walkins – Customer Service Executives (03rd August to 05th August) - August 3, 2016
- Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2016 – Assistant Managers 80 Vacancies - May 20, 2016