• Candidate has to acquire knowledge on HSBC products and procedures.
• He / She as to efficiently handle inbound & outbound calls and resolve customer queries.
• Knowledge of banking systems will be an added advantage.
• Candidate must acquire detailed understanding of the process design and to be able to exceed SLA standards.
• He / She must acquire knowledge on procedures related to relevant processes.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
• Candidate should have excellent communication and analytically skills.
• Have the ability to interpret and handle complex numerical data.
• Basic Knowledge of computers and should be flexibility to work in shifts.
• Freshers are welcome to apply.
• BPO experience can be added advantage.
(checkout our post on Bank Customer Service Interview Questions)
HSBC Global Resourcing Centres operates out of 16 Group Service Centres across 5 Asian countries, which include India, China, Malaysia, Philippines and Sri Lanka. It forms a vital link to one of the world’s largest Banking and Financial Service Delivery Organizations.
Find more details on HSBC Bank Careers 2016 – Customer Service Executive.
Latest posts by Santoshi (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Freshers) - January 16, 2017
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2017 in India and Latest Bank Jobs - January 9, 2017
- Royal Bank of Scotland Job Opening 2016 – Processor Operations - September 20, 2016
- Municipal Co Op Bank Recruitment 2016 – Dy General Manager / Asst General Manager / Branch Manager - August 10, 2016
- SBI General Insurance Walkins – Customer Service Executives (03rd August to 05th August) - August 3, 2016