• Candidate must acknowledgement mail to be sent for Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) received on e-mail within 24 hours.
• Vaulting of PDCs within 48 hours.
• Handover of PDCs to Client on request post defacement .
• Intimation of Cheque Banking details to the client. Deposit report to be provided same day as per presentation.
• Bounce cheques would be archived with HDFC Bank and retrieved on request within 24 hours, subject to receipt of cheques in HDFC Bank custody.
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Location: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane
Salary: 1,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations / Processes / Finance
Role: Clearing Officer
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 4,541 branches and 12,013 ATM’s in 2,587 cities/towns.
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Find more details on HDFC Bank Jobs for Operations Executive / Authorizer Retail Asset Operations
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017