• Candidate must acknowledgement mail to be sent for Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) received on e-mail within 24 hours.
• Vaulting of PDCs within 48 hours.
• Handover of PDCs to Client on request post defacement .
• Intimation of Cheque Banking details to the client. Deposit report to be provided same day as per presentation.
• Bounce cheques would be archived with HDFC Bank and retrieved on request within 24 hours, subject to receipt of cheques in HDFC Bank custody.
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Location: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane
Salary: 1,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations / Processes / Finance
Role: Clearing Officer
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 4,541 branches and 12,013 ATM’s in 2,587 cities/towns.
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Find more details on HDFC Bank Jobs for Operations Executive / Authorizer Retail Asset Operations
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Job Vacancy 2017 – Processing Officer - March 24, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 23, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager / Branch Managers - March 23, 2017
- Veraval Mercantile Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager - March 23, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Senior Wealth Manager - March 23, 2017