• Candidate must scrutinize & understand the submitted documents like LC, BG, Export/ Imports, etc.
• He / She must coordinate with customer for complete documentation.
• Ensure error free capturing of data provided by customer into core system of bank.
• Ensure maximum transactions are processed within Turnaround Time.
• End to End processing of Trade Finance Products.
• Maintenance of MIS.
• Applying all mandatory stamps on the documents.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking
Role Category: Operations / Processes
Role: Trade Finance Operations Manager
Experience : 1 – 6 years
Location : Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
• Graduates BA, BCom, BSc, BBA or MCom, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
• Candidate must have minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking / Financial Services or equivalent.
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India.
Find more details on HDFC Bank Careers for Trade Finance (Deputy Manager / Manager)
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Careers 2017- Associate EMT - February 27, 2017
- Citibank Careers 2017 – SKY Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Officer Retail Assets - February 26, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant - February 26, 2017