• Job involves handling inquiries via phone, email or voicemail.
• Candidate must communicate effectively and answer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
• He / She must handle enquiries and resolve them within the given SLA.
• Candidate must have basic understanding of finance and how the F&A process works.
• Focus on handling calls and email inquiries from our customers
• Provide suggestions on process improvement, if any, on a regular basis
• Go through cross training internally in the team on at least one different process
Experience: 0 – 4 years (Freshers / Trainee)
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
• Graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience in any kind of Voice process.
• Candidate must have basic accounting knowledge and basic excel knowledge.
• Strong Communication skills and must be ok working in US shift.
Ernst & Young, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: EYGBS (India) Private Limited
Address: RMZ Infinity, 3rd Floor, Tower C, Old Madras Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560016
Walkin Interview 18th April – 21st April 12 PM
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017