1) Candidate will be responsible for attaining targets pertaining to customer acquisition and deposit mobilization.
2) Act as an expertise on products / services related to Privilege / NRI / High Networth Customers.
3) Job involves sourcing new customers, grow NRI book and obtain referrals to source new businesses. He / She should attend customers visiting branch and perform calls to new customers.
4) Responsible for deepening relationships with existing customers and perform calls to existing customers. He should monitor key accounts, identify problem service areas and take corrective actions. Along with these Relationship Manager has to resolving customer queries and guide them across right channels. He should also provide consulting services on various products / services support and participation in campaigns, promotions etc.
5) Job includes liasoning with other Branch Head and Product Managers to provide customized services when required.
6) Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time. The primary responsibility will be meeting sales targets pertaining to Privilege / NRI / HNW Business. Followed by other responsibilities for customer query handling & resolution. Coordinate and support during campaigns & promotions.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role: Sales / Business Development Manager
Job Location : Panjim, Goa
Development Credit Bank Ltd – DCB Bank is one of the fastest growing retail banking sector.
Recruiter Name: Mr. R Venkattesh
Further Details on Development Credit Bank Jobs for Relationship Manager
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- DCB Bank Jobs 2014 – CA Industrial Trainee - November 24, 2014
- Citibank Careers 2014 – Firm Analyst - November 24, 2014
- Bank of India Recruitment 2014 – Staff Cadre 40 Vacancies - November 24, 2014
- KPMG Careers 2014 – Trainees (Graduates) - November 24, 2014
- Yes Bank Job 2014 – Business Relationship Executive - November 24, 2014