• Candidate must Forecast and Finalize monthly revenue and P&L including accounting for business transactions, e.g. revenue & cost bookings, break resolutions between entities, sub ledgers or systems.
• Perform Substantiation of Balance Sheet accounts as Primary owners of the region by understanding movement in balances and provide support to Secondary Owners or Regional FD/M.
• Prepare revenue flash & actual and provide analysis wrt business drivers for the assigned product & regions.
• Perform adhoc analysis to partner with stakeholders and live the Team Extension Model culture
• Partner with multiple senior stakeholders and create and drive key strategic initiatives in performing high end Analytics to support decision making for GTB Finance and Business
• Candidate will play a key role in driving Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Job ID: 3127844
Experience: 2 – 4 years
• Ideal candidate should have CA, CFA or MBA in Finance with minimum 2 – 4 years experience.
• Strong Quantitative and Analytical skills.
• Advanced to Expert user of MS Office (esp Excel).
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Jobs for Associate GTB Finance
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Job Vacancy 2017 – Processing Officer - March 24, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 23, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager / Branch Managers - March 23, 2017
- Veraval Mercantile Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager - March 23, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Senior Wealth Manager - March 23, 2017