• Candidate must Forecast and Finalize monthly revenue and P&L including accounting for business transactions, e.g. revenue & cost bookings, break resolutions between entities, sub ledgers or systems.
• Perform Substantiation of Balance Sheet accounts as Primary owners of the region by understanding movement in balances and provide support to Secondary Owners or Regional FD/M.
• Prepare revenue flash & actual and provide analysis wrt business drivers for the assigned product & regions.
• Perform adhoc analysis to partner with stakeholders and live the Team Extension Model culture
• Partner with multiple senior stakeholders and create and drive key strategic initiatives in performing high end Analytics to support decision making for GTB Finance and Business
• Candidate will play a key role in driving Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Job ID: 3127844
Experience: 2 – 4 years
• Ideal candidate should have CA, CFA or MBA in Finance with minimum 2 – 4 years experience.
• Strong Quantitative and Analytical skills.
• Advanced to Expert user of MS Office (esp Excel).
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Jobs for Associate GTB Finance
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017