• Candidate must ensure DB Service Standards wrt to Customer Service, Compliance , Corporate Security are adhered too.
• He / She must handle the “May I help you desk” and be the first point of contact for all DB customers in the branch.
• AM Customer Services should ensure total compliance of all audit guidelines set by External (RBI, NSDL) and Internal Auditors.
• Handles routine and non-routine customer questions, problems and concerns and resolves them within the committed timelines.
Job ID: 3139245
Full / Part-Time: Full-time
Regular / Temporary: Regular
Job Location: Mumbai, India
• Candidate must ensure strict adherence to all internal and external guidelines (Know Your Customer & Money Anti – Launderings, Audits).
• Educate and direct customers to appropriate delivery channels.
• Deliver quality service while carrying out transactions for customers.
• Ensure Area has a clean Mystery Shopping Audit report both by Internal as well as External auditors.
• Identify prospects for cross selling from observation of customer transactions and highlight the same to sales staff.
• Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
Skills & Experience:
• Candidate should have an experience of atleast 2 – 3 years in the Banking Industry with relation to Customer Service.
• He / She must possess the skill sets to handle customer queries and keep up to customer commitments and should have a fair knowledge on Banking processes pertaining to day to day operations and rules.
Find more details for Deutsche Bank Jobs for Assistant Manager Customer Services
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017