• Candidate must ensure DB Service Standards wrt to Customer Service, Compliance , Corporate Security are adhered too.
• He / She must handle the “May I help you desk” and be the first point of contact for all DB customers in the branch.
• AM Customer Services should ensure total compliance of all audit guidelines set by External (RBI, NSDL) and Internal Auditors.
• Handles routine and non-routine customer questions, problems and concerns and resolves them within the committed timelines.
Job ID: 3139245
Full / Part-Time: Full-time
Regular / Temporary: Regular
Job Location: Mumbai, India
• Candidate must ensure strict adherence to all internal and external guidelines (Know Your Customer & Money Anti – Launderings, Audits).
• Educate and direct customers to appropriate delivery channels.
• Deliver quality service while carrying out transactions for customers.
• Ensure Area has a clean Mystery Shopping Audit report both by Internal as well as External auditors.
• Identify prospects for cross selling from observation of customer transactions and highlight the same to sales staff.
• Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
Skills & Experience:
• Candidate should have an experience of atleast 2 – 3 years in the Banking Industry with relation to Customer Service.
• He / She must possess the skill sets to handle customer queries and keep up to customer commitments and should have a fair knowledge on Banking processes pertaining to day to day operations and rules.
Find more details for Deutsche Bank Jobs for Assistant Manager Customer Services
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Careers 2017- Associate EMT - February 27, 2017
- Citibank Careers 2017 – SKY Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Officer Retail Assets - February 26, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant - February 26, 2017