Duties & Responsibilities:
Computation of NAV for Mutual Fund schemes, valuation of securities (equity, debt and derivatives), finalization of accounts, Trial Balance scrutiny, handling audit queries.
Computation and reconciliation of NAV, checking income accruals, NAV movement, etc.
Reviewing Bank and Holding reconciliations and resolving breaks, if any.
Processing and verification of all trades for the day processed in the system.
Valuation / Pricing of securities.
Coordination with client for trades.
Coordinate with Registrars for Unit Capital files and checking and processing the same in the system.
Monitoring the email instructions for trades and other instructions including Custody instructions.
Computation of Income equalisation and distributable surplus.
Computation and Dissemination NAV to the Press, Registrar, etc.
Job Title: Fund Accountant
Job ID: 3049078
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Knowledge of Mutual Fund Accounting and operations.
Understanding of Capital / Financial / Derivative Market.
Understanding of various valuation tools and methodology.
Good communication and presentation skill.
Knowledge of IFRS and AAOIFI.
Ability to work independently.
Graduate / Post Graduate.
The employee gain will gain good insight into Mutual Fund operations (Domestic and Offshore) & Accounting, understanding of various tools used for valuation of equity & debt securities and other derivative instruments.
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Jobs 2013 – Fund Accountant Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Job Openings 2016 – Officer / Back Office Operations - February 7, 2016
- Yes Bank Jobs 2016 – Executive Assistant - February 6, 2016
- Axis Bank Jobs 2016 – Customer Service Officer (Deputy Manager) - February 6, 2016
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Jobs 2016 – Trainee IT (10 Openings) - February 5, 2016
- Bank of America Careers 2016 – Team Member Freshers / Experienced (Sales Fulfillment) - February 5, 2016