• Candidate must ensure DB Service Standards with respect to Customer Service, Compliance, Corporate Security are adhered.
• To handle the “May I help you desk” and be the 1st point of contact for customers in the branch.
• Ensure total compliance of all audit guidelines set by External (RBI, NSDL) and Internal Auditors.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Customer Service
Job ID: 3134968
1) Candidate must ensure strict adherence to all internal and external guidelines (Know Your Customer & Money Anti – Launderings, Audits). Voucher Management, Rules of Custodianship , Key Management guidelines, are followed without any deviation.
2) Deliver quality service while carrying out transactions for customers and ensure area has a clean Mystery Shopping Audit report both by Internal as well as External auditors.
3) Handles routine and non-routine customer questions, problems and concerns and resolves them within the committed timelines. Identify prospects for cross selling from observation of customer transactions and highlight the same to sales staff. Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
• Candidate must have 2 – 3 years experience in Banking Industry with relation to Customer Service.
• He / She should possess the skill sets to handle customer queries and keep up to customer commitments and should have a fair knowledge on Banking processes pertaining to day to day operations and rules.
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Job for Assistant Manager Customer Service
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Careers 2017- Associate EMT - February 27, 2017
- Citibank Careers 2017 – SKY Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Officer Retail Assets - February 26, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant - February 26, 2017