• Candidate must monitor customer transactions behavior as per AML Procedures.
• He / She must interact with Deutsche Bank’s internal and external clients and ensure accurate and timely delivery of services in line with KPIs.
• Ensure that service delivery is strictly in line with the Bank’s procedures.
• Escalate all issues properly, in time, to the appropriate level and seek assistance to avoid any adverse impact on the business.
• Adhere to Quality and controls.
• MIS reporting.
Job ID: 3142152
Location: Bangalore, India
Department – AML Compliance – APAC/EU
Reporting to – Team Manager
• Graduates / Post graduates – Preferably Commerce / Management graduate good academic background.
• Candidate with 1 – 4 years of relevant experience.
• Basic Knowledge of financial markets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access)
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Careers for Process Executive
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017