• Candidate must monitor customer transactions behavior as per AML Procedures.
• He / She must interact with Deutsche Bank’s internal and external clients and ensure accurate and timely delivery of services in line with KPIs.
• Ensure that service delivery is strictly in line with the Bank’s procedures.
• Escalate all issues properly, in time, to the appropriate level and seek assistance to avoid any adverse impact on the business.
• Adhere to Quality and controls.
• MIS reporting.
Job ID: 3142152
Location: Bangalore, India
Department – AML Compliance – APAC/EU
Reporting to – Team Manager
• Graduates / Post graduates – Preferably Commerce / Management graduate good academic background.
• Candidate with 1 – 4 years of relevant experience.
• Basic Knowledge of financial markets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access)
Find more details on Deutsche Bank Careers for Process Executive
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Indusind Bank Jobs 2017 – Authoriser - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - February 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager SME - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Sales Manager Mortgages - February 23, 2017
- HSBC Bank Walk-in Drive – Associate KYC (Every Friday) - February 23, 2017