• Key Responsibility includes acquisitions of new LAP relationships.
• Development of a builder network, tying up with a number of DSAs and CAs.
• Managing existing relationships profitably
• Earning fee based income through cross selling of various products of the bank.
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Location: Ajmer, Bathinda, Chandigarh , Delhi, Noida, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ludhiana, Mumbai
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail
Role Category: Channel Sales
DCB Bank, a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India, has a network of 176 branches and over 400 ATMs in India.
Recruiter Name: Sweta Sharma
Contact Company: DCB Bank Limited
Address: Peninsula Business Park, 601, Tower A, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India 400013
Find more details on DCB Bank Careers for Relationship Manager
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017