DBS Bank Careers 2017 – HR COO Specialist On Retainer ship Basis
Support HR COO Lead on the following:
• HR team score card performance monitoring
• Monthly HR Decks & Reviews
• HR Analytics
• Employer branding
• External HR engagements
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role: HR Executive
• Graduates / MBA with minimum 1 – 2 years of experience.
• Excellent communication skills and numeracy.
• Felicity with MS Office skills particularly Excel and PPT .
• Self starter needs to be independent and have the ability to roll up his/her sleeves and get down to the details
• Candidate must be willing to work with us on Retainership basis only.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Find more details on DBS Bank Careers for HR COO Specialist
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017