List of IBPS PO 2014 15 Questions Part 19 in Quiz format for 13th October 2014.
Currently there is no time limit or negative marking for this quiz, so take your time and attempt all.
All the Best.
You can select an answer only once, not multiple attempt option available for this quiz.
Check one of the Sample Question –
Which of the following players broke world record at Commonwealth Games 2014 in swimming for Australia?
1) Maddison Elliott
2) Angela Parker
3) Stephanie Slater
4) Lakeisha Patterson
Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19 (15 Questions – 13th October 2014)
Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19
Congratulations - you have completed Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
None of these
M S Dhoni
Ranchi and Srinagar
Bhubaneshwar and Imphal
Gaya and Imphal
Chandigarh and Ahmedabad
Gwalior and Cuttack
A part of computer software
World's fastest car
A city in America
State bank of India
None of these
ePDSCM (Public Distribution Supply Chain Management)
(1) and (2)
None of the above
A Brief History of Time
A Sense of Time
Half a Life
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Job Vacancy 2017 – Processing Officer - March 24, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 23, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager / Branch Managers - March 23, 2017
- Veraval Mercantile Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager - March 23, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Senior Wealth Manager - March 23, 2017