List of IBPS PO 2014 15 Questions Part 19 in Quiz format for 13th October 2014.
Currently there is no time limit or negative marking for this quiz, so take your time and attempt all.
All the Best.
You can select an answer only once, not multiple attempt option available for this quiz.
Check one of the Sample Question –
Which of the following players broke world record at Commonwealth Games 2014 in swimming for Australia?
1) Maddison Elliott
2) Angela Parker
3) Stephanie Slater
4) Lakeisha Patterson
Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19 (15 Questions – 13th October 2014)
Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19
Congratulations - you have completed Current Affairs Quiz 33 – IBPS PO Part 19.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
None of these
M S Dhoni
Ranchi and Srinagar
Bhubaneshwar and Imphal
Gaya and Imphal
Chandigarh and Ahmedabad
Gwalior and Cuttack
A part of computer software
World's fastest car
A city in America
State bank of India
None of these
ePDSCM (Public Distribution Supply Chain Management)
(1) and (2)
None of the above
A Brief History of Time
A Sense of Time
Half a Life
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017