• Investigating cases pertaining to fraud & economic offences; collecting intelligence by surveillance & carrying out verification of the information, prevention / detection of fraud.
• Attending Writ Petitions, CGIT and other court cases on employment and disciplinary matters.
• Collating information during investigations and assisting in resolution of cases registered; preparing Intelligence/ Vigilance Reports; handling enquiry matters as Presenting or Enquiry officer.
Retired Bank Officers (less than 62 years) with previous experience in Inspection of Branches / Vigilance Department to take up the assignment of continuous/surprise auditors of our branches.
City Union Bank, a reputed 109 years private Sector Bank with a network of 418 branches across India.
Please forward your curriculam vitae to the undersigned on or before 10 April 2014.
Deputy General Manager,
City Union Bank Ltd.,
Inspection Adminstrative Office No 24-A,
Srinagar Colony Kumbakonam – 612001
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Job Vacancy 2017 – Processing Officer - March 24, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 23, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager / Branch Managers - March 23, 2017
- Veraval Mercantile Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager - March 23, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Senior Wealth Manager - March 23, 2017