• Investigating cases pertaining to fraud & economic offences; collecting intelligence by surveillance & carrying out verification of the information, prevention / detection of fraud.
• Attending Writ Petitions, CGIT and other court cases on employment and disciplinary matters.
• Collating information during investigations and assisting in resolution of cases registered; preparing Intelligence/ Vigilance Reports; handling enquiry matters as Presenting or Enquiry officer.
Retired Bank Officers (less than 62 years) with previous experience in Inspection of Branches / Vigilance Department to take up the assignment of continuous/surprise auditors of our branches.
City Union Bank, a reputed 109 years private Sector Bank with a network of 418 branches across India.
Please forward your curriculam vitae to the undersigned on or before 10 April 2014.
Deputy General Manager,
City Union Bank Ltd.,
Inspection Adminstrative Office No 24-A,
Srinagar Colony Kumbakonam – 612001
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017