Trade OIC Role:
• Candidate must handle trade products at the branch. End to end handling and coordination between the branch, customer and the sales team.
• Executing and ensuring smooth processing of export /import transactions for large corporates (End to end support).
• He / She must act as a bridge between the client and the Customer owner for smooth transaction processing of outsourced processes.
• Customization and structuring of corporate guarantees and SBLCs to meet client requirements.
• Optimization and re-engineering of trade process flow to improve efficiency and productivity.
Cash OIC Role:
• Candidate must ensure smooth transaction processing for payments products (RTGS / NEFT / DDs / A2Aetc).
• Candidate will be required to review MIFT/ domestic account services transaction processing and Branch activities, delivering various periodic regulatory submissions.
• Constantly review processes and identify changes (both process and technology changes) that will help in:
– Better Cost Control
– Greater risk management
– Faster turnaround times for the customers
– FTE save
Candidate should be responsible for tracking and submission of regulatory reportings for Trade / Cash & Clearing products. This would involve referring to various guidelines issued by RBI (like FEMA etc.) and ensure that the submission is taken care on behalf of the customer as AD bank.
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Location: Delhi, Mumbai
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations / Processes / Finance / Legal
Role: Operations Officer
• MBA from Tier 1 / Tier 2 or CA 1st or 2nd attempt with 0 – 2 years of experience.
• Candidate should possess excellent communication skills, be presentable, and have sound knowledge about core banking concepts.
Citibank India is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Citigroup, a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City, United States. The Indian Headquarters are at Bandra Kurla Complex, a hub for multinational corporations in Mumbai.
Recruiter Name: Arundhuti Ghosh
Telephone: 0124 468700
Find more details on Citibank Urgent Requirement for 1st / 2nd Attempt CA / MBA (Tier 1 / Tier 2)
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Job Vacancy 2017 – Processing Officer - March 24, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 23, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager / Branch Managers - March 23, 2017
- Veraval Mercantile Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager - March 23, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Senior Wealth Manager - March 23, 2017