- To process re-engineer, brainstorm, drive collaborative innovation, work owner operator and plug in process gaps to streamline workflows and end deliverable in a pristine business/ control environment.
- Service Manager will serve as an interface between Business, Service and Operations, to bring down pre-transactional gaps.
- Drive and co-ordinate for reducing the paper driven transactions to an automated environment.
- To understand quasi retail corporate products such as corporate cards & drive process efficiency.
- To be able to prepare and represent quick MIS, analytical charts, calibrate numbers, research info and present decks.
- Candidate should be a customer service oriented with excellent communication skills, ability to steer discussions and do presentations.
- High enthusiasm, resilience, energy levels, drives to ideate, collaborate with partnering arms and process re-engr.
- Relevant Banking / Client Service or strong Operations experience.
- Good aptitude and presence of mind, ability to traction urgency.
- Proficient in excel, word, power point & Microsoft Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree in business with minimum of 5 – 6 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of cash management and trade services products.
- Client service, sales or business development experience.
- Graduates from Finance Sector (Accounts / Economics / BBA / MBA) are preferred.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management)
Citi, the leading global financial services provides a wide range of financial products and services to consumers, corporations and institutions.
Find more details on CitiBank India Careers 2013 – Service Manager Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge Quiz August 2014 Part 2 – 40 Questions - August 20, 2014
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge Quiz August 2014 – 42 Questions - August 20, 2014
- Current Affairs Quiz for Trade & Industry for August 2014 – 25 Questions - August 19, 2014
- Kotak Bank Jobs 2014 – Deputy Manager – NR - August 19, 2014
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2014 – Assistant Payments Centre - August 19, 2014