– To process re-engineer, brainstorm, drive collaborative innovation, work owner operator and plug in process gaps to streamline workflows and end deliverable in a pristine business/ control environment.
– Service Manager will serve as an interface between Business, Service and Operations, to bring down pre-transactional gaps.
– Drive and co-ordinate for reducing the paper driven transactions to an automated environment.
– To understand quasi retail corporate products such as corporate cards & drive process efficiency.
– To be able to prepare and represent quick MIS, analytical charts, calibrate numbers, research info and present decks.
– Candidate should be a customer service oriented with excellent communication skills, ability to steer discussions and do presentations.
– High enthusiasm, resilience, energy levels, drives to ideate, collaborate with partnering arms and process re-engr.
– Relevant Banking / Client Service or strong Operations experience.
– Good aptitude and presence of mind, ability to traction urgency.
– Proficient in excel, word, power point & Microsoft Outlook.
– Bachelor’s degree in business with minimum of 5 – 6 years of work experience.
– Knowledge of cash management and trade services products.
– Client service, sales or business development experience.
– Graduates from Finance Sector (Accounts / Economics / BBA / MBA) are preferred.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management)
Citi, the leading global financial services provides a wide range of financial products and services to consumers, corporations and institutions.
Find more details on CitiBank India Careers 2013 – Service Manager Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Careers 2017 – Greeter - January 20, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Assistant Manager / Manager (Freshers / Experienced) - January 19, 2017
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Manager (Freshers / MBA) - January 19, 2017
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Forex Dealer Treasury - January 19, 2017
- Axis Bank Walk in Jobs – Branch Operations (14th January – 20th January) - January 18, 2017