– To process re-engineer, brainstorm, drive collaborative innovation, work owner operator and plug in process gaps to streamline workflows and end deliverable in a pristine business/ control environment.
– Service Manager will serve as an interface between Business, Service and Operations, to bring down pre-transactional gaps.
– Drive and co-ordinate for reducing the paper driven transactions to an automated environment.
– To understand quasi retail corporate products such as corporate cards & drive process efficiency.
– To be able to prepare and represent quick MIS, analytical charts, calibrate numbers, research info and present decks.
– Candidate should be a customer service oriented with excellent communication skills, ability to steer discussions and do presentations.
– High enthusiasm, resilience, energy levels, drives to ideate, collaborate with partnering arms and process re-engr.
– Relevant Banking / Client Service or strong Operations experience.
– Good aptitude and presence of mind, ability to traction urgency.
– Proficient in excel, word, power point & Microsoft Outlook.
– Bachelor’s degree in business with minimum of 5 – 6 years of work experience.
– Knowledge of cash management and trade services products.
– Client service, sales or business development experience.
– Graduates from Finance Sector (Accounts / Economics / BBA / MBA) are preferred.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management)
Citi, the leading global financial services provides a wide range of financial products and services to consumers, corporations and institutions.
Find more details on CitiBank India Careers 2013 – Service Manager Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- City Union Bank Recruitment 2015 – Chief Managers / Regional Development Managers / Executives & Branch Managers - January 29, 2015
- ICICI Bank Career 2015 – Relationship Manager SMEAG - January 29, 2015
- IndusInd Bank Careers 2015 – Regional HR - January 29, 2015
- DCB Bank Jobs 2015 – CA Industrial Trainee - January 29, 2015
- CitiBank Jobs 2015 – Content Manager - January 28, 2015