• Candidate must conduct Customer Feedback survey via phone.
• On call role-requires call out to eligible customers to seek their feedback on their interaction with the bank across channels.
• Candidate must possess very good communication skills.
• He / She must maximize customer reach – Meet Daily / Weekly / Monthly targets on attempt.
• Record customer feedback and score in a standardized recommended format.
• Initiate and work with team on process improvement/Training initiatives based on learning from customer surveys.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Citibank India is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Citigroup, a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City, United States.
Recruiter Name: Arundhuti Ghosh
Find more details on Citibank Careers for Customer Survey Officer
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Careers 2017- Associate EMT - February 27, 2017
- Citibank Careers 2017 – SKY Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Adarsh Bank Recruitment 2017 – Relationship Manager - February 27, 2017
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 – Customer Service Officer Retail Assets - February 26, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant - February 26, 2017