CitiBank Careers 2017 – Admin Assistant ICG – IBD
The Admin assistant will primarily be involved in the following activities:
• Candidate will be the single point of contact for all expense settlement processes.
• This would include settlement of expenses incurred by an employee in accordance with the Citi Expense Policy
• He / She will need to make him / her well acquainted with the Citi Expense Policy in order to process any expenses.
• Admin Assistant will be the single point of contact for managing the travel of our colleagues based in EMEA and NAM.
• This will include activities such as co-ordination with the travel agent to book tickets, make hotel reservations etc.
Primary Location: Mumbai
Job Category: Administration
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
• Graduate / Post Graduate Qualification
• Candidate with 1 – 2 years of work experience in managing travel, expense and office admin in a similar role.
• A strong command of the English language (oral and written); must be a confident and effective communicator.
• Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with local colleagues (e.g. accounts, travel desk) and overseas colleagues
Find more details on CitiBank Careers for Admin Assistant (ICG – IBD)
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017