Job Title – HR Generalist Manager
* Provide comprehensive HR support (Recruitment, Talent development, Organization design, Compensation practices) to GDM COE in Bangalore.
* Work closely with the business head/s and their management teams to understand, anticipate and provide solutions on people matters through innovative use of Citi HR ecosystem.
* Play an important role in attracting the ‘right’ talent internally from other businesses/countries and externally.
* Work proactively with businesses in performance management, retention, attrition control and succession planning to ensure success of business initiatives.
* Provide comprehensive, end to end Human Resource support including headcount planning, recruitment oversight, talent management and retention, organization design, compensation, employee relations and employee engagement.
Eligibility / Qualifications
* Masters Degree in HR Management with minimum of 9+ years related experience.
* Experience in working closely and influencing key decisions with senior management teams.
* Proven capability in delivering HR strategy, policy and plans in alignment with business needs.
* Ability to lead HR resources and delivery to provide strategy and action.
* Highly developed communication/presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize, analytical thinker, make trade-off/tough decisions.
Primary Location: Bangalore, Karnataka – India
Education Level: Master’s Degree / MBA
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Office Location / Address: UB City
Keyword: HR Manager, Human Resources, HR Generalist Profile
Description about the Organization
Citi Group offers a wide range of banking, financial services and solutions to suit your banking needs. Citibank India also offers Comprehensive Insurance Options, Credit Card and Loan services. The bank invites online applications for the vacancy of HR Generalist Manager at Bangalore location.
Find more details on Citibank Careers 2013 – HR Generalist Manager Bangalore and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - March 25, 2017
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – IT Officers / Probationary Manager / Senior Manager (IT) - March 25, 2017
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - March 25, 2017
- New India Assurance Recruitment 2017 – Assistants (976 Vacancies) - March 25, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 25, 2017