List of IBPS PO 2014 – 15 Questions in Quiz format for 11th November 2014.
Currently there is no time limit or negative marking for this quiz, so take your time and attempt all.
All the Best.
You can select an answer only once, not multiple attempt option available for this quiz.
Check one of the Sample Question –
Crossing of cheques makes them
1. Invalid document
2.Ineligible to endorse to a person other than the payee
3.Remain the same in all respect; it is only a practice
4.Eligible for payment irrespective of sufficient balance in the account
5.Ineligible to get cash across the bank counter
Banking Awareness Quiz 115 – IBPS PO (15 Questions – 11th November 2014)
Banking Awareness Quiz - 115 - IBPS PO
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017