List of IBPS PO 2014 – 15 Questions in Quiz format for 11th November 2014.
Currently there is no time limit or negative marking for this quiz, so take your time and attempt all.
All the Best.
You can select an answer only once, not multiple attempt option available for this quiz.
Check one of the Sample Question –
Crossing of cheques makes them
1. Invalid document
2.Ineligible to endorse to a person other than the payee
3.Remain the same in all respect; it is only a practice
4.Eligible for payment irrespective of sufficient balance in the account
5.Ineligible to get cash across the bank counter
Banking Awareness Quiz 115 – IBPS PO (15 Questions – 11th November 2014)
Banking Awareness Quiz - 115 - IBPS PO
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Indusind Bank Jobs 2017 – Authoriser - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - February 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager SME - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Sales Manager Mortgages - February 23, 2017
- HSBC Bank Walk-in Drive – Associate KYC (Every Friday) - February 23, 2017