List of IBPS PO 2014 – 15 Questions in Quiz format for 11th November 2014.
Currently there is no time limit or negative marking for this quiz, so take your time and attempt all.
All the Best.
You can select an answer only once, not multiple attempt option available for this quiz.
Check one of the Sample Question –
Crossing of cheques makes them
1. Invalid document
2.Ineligible to endorse to a person other than the payee
3.Remain the same in all respect; it is only a practice
4.Eligible for payment irrespective of sufficient balance in the account
5.Ineligible to get cash across the bank counter
Banking Awareness Quiz 115 – IBPS PO (15 Questions – 11th November 2014)
Banking Awareness Quiz - 115 - IBPS PO
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- CitiBank Job Vacancy 2017 – Processing Officer - March 24, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 23, 2017
- Sree Narayana Guru Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager / Branch Managers - March 23, 2017
- Veraval Mercantile Co Op Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Manager - March 23, 2017
- Yes Bank Jobs 2017 – Senior Wealth Manager - March 23, 2017