List of IBPS PO 2014 – 15 Questions in Quiz format for 11th November 2014.
Currently there is no time limit or negative marking for this quiz, so take your time and attempt all.
All the Best.
You can select an answer only once, not multiple attempt option available for this quiz.
Check one of the Sample Question –
Crossing of cheques makes them
1. Invalid document
2.Ineligible to endorse to a person other than the payee
3.Remain the same in all respect; it is only a practice
4.Eligible for payment irrespective of sufficient balance in the account
5.Ineligible to get cash across the bank counter
Banking Awareness Quiz 115 – IBPS PO (15 Questions – 11th November 2014)
Banking Awareness Quiz - 115 - IBPS PO
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017