List of Bank Jobs where candidates may Direct Walk in for the Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score. IBPS, which stands for “Institute of Banking Personnel Selection”, is an autonomous agency, IBPS primarily works on Educational Testing Service (ETS) model with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.
Effective 2011, IBPS has introduced a common written examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Clerks in Indian Banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for all the candidates, who wish to obtain employment in twenty public sector as well as Regional Rural banks.
There are several other banks like State Bank of India and various Cooperative Banks which conduct their own Bank Exam for Clerical Cadre and Probationary Officers. Also there are various Private Sector Banking Jobs available for similar designation, which helps candidates to get banking job without appearing for IBPS Exam.
Latest Bank Walkins & Jobs Notifications 2017 (without IBPS Exam Score)
|Bank Name||Post Name||Last Date||Location|
|Ernst & Young||General Ledger Professionals||30th March – 31st March (Walkin)||Bangalore|
|HSBC Bank||Assistant Manager Finance Operations||31st March 2017||Gurgaon|
|DBS Bank||Business Care Officer||Ongoing||Pune|
|Axis Bank||Customer Service Officer (Experienced)||Ongoing||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Trivandrum|
|Axis Bank||Sales Manager Affluent Credit Cards||Ongoing||Chandigarh, Chennai, Pune, Delhi, Indore, Surat|
|Deutsche Bank||Customer Service Teller||Ongoing||Salem|
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Walk in – General Ledger Professionals (30th March – 31st March) - March 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - March 29, 2017
- Citizen Credit Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager - March 29, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers - March 29, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers - March 27, 2017