Job Description (Overview of Role) :
• Candidate must provide support for large Corporate, Business Banking and Commercial Clients on both financial and non financial work.
• He / She must understand clients need and address it appropriately either by straight through processing or engaging appropriate business partner.
• Candidate must interact with internal business partners / 3rd party vendors via phone / e-mail.
• Candidate must adhere to the core deliverables service level agreement and accuracy.
Walk in date : 16th Nov 2016.
Time : 11:00 Am to 12.00 Noon (Only)
Address : Ground Floor, Unitech Infospace Block A, Building 3, Sector 21, Gurgaon 122 001
Contact Person : Lovna Thukral
Candidates need to carry a copy of their resume.
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Candidate Profile :
• Education – BCom Graduates with 0 – 2 years of experience.
• Strong business acumen with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidate must have have an eye for detail and should possess strong analytical skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Should have problem solving, logical thinking and analytical ability.
• Flexible for night shifts.
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small – and middle – market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Indusind Bank Jobs 2017 – Authoriser - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - February 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager SME - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Sales Manager Mortgages - February 23, 2017
- HSBC Bank Walk-in Drive – Associate KYC (Every Friday) - February 23, 2017