Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Specialist Officers in various cadre / scales.
Opening Date for Online Registration – 20th April 2017
Last Date for Online Registration – 05th May 2017
1) Age, Educational, Qualification & Experience – 01st April 2016
Post Code – 001
Post Name – Officer Credit JMGS I
Age Criteria – Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 30 Years
Educational Qualifications – Graduates with minimum 60 percent marks along with MBA / PGDBM / PGDBA / Post Graduate Or Chartered Accountant (CA) Or ICWA Or Company Secretary. Computer certification course for minimum 3 months OR IT at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
Post Code – 002
Post Name – Manager MMGS II
Age Criteria – Minimum 23 Years & Maximum 35 Years
Educational Qualifications – Graduates along with MBA / PGDBM / PGDBA / Post Graduate Or Chartered Accountant (CA) Or ICWA. Or Company Secretary. Computer certification course for minimum 3 months OR IT at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
Experience – Minimum 2 years experience as an Officer in Public Bank or Private Bank is essential.
2. Emoluments, Probation and Bond Salary & Grade :
Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) 23700-980 / 7-30560-1415 / 2-32850-1310/ 7-42020
Middle Management Grade Scale – II (MMGS II) 31705-1145 / 1-32850-1310 / 10-45950
3. Selection Process –
Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination and/or Personal Interview.
4. Postage / Intimation Charges:
SC / ST / PC – Rs. 100/-
General – Rs. 600/-
5. How to Apply
* Candidates meeting eligibility criteria may apply online at Bank of India website by 05th May 2017
* Candidates must fill application form, upload scanned Photo (200 x 230 pixels), Signature (140 x 60 pixels) and submit details.
* Payment of Application Fees can be done online; print out of the Application and e-receipt to be retained for future reference.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017