Bank of America Walkin Interview 10th January 12 PM
• Candidate must have 1 – 4 years of experience working in a Middle Office / Market or Credit Risk role.
• Bachelors / Masters Degree in Finance, Financial Engineering , Applied math or Computer Science.
• Candidates must have basic Understanding of Credit (counterparty) risk and credit derivatives used in hedging.
• Knowledge of financial instruments including the valuation of OTC derivatives in IR, FX, Credit
• Strong Technical Skills including Excel and VBA programming
• Ability to write SQL queries, understand types of joins, case statements and aggregation functions
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon
Recruiter Name: Sharon William (For Hyderabad Location)
Recruiter Name: Parul Assar (For Hyderabad / Gurgaon Location)
BA Continuum India belong to a globally admired brand which is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. BA Continuum is responsible for core banking functions and consistently learn, contribute and grow.
Recruiter Name: Ms. Moumita Bose
Address: B A Continuum India Pvt Ltd, Building # 5A, 1st Floor, (Next to Novartis Company) Mind Space-Raheja IT Park, Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India 500081
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Axis Bank Careers 2017 – Customer Service Officer (Experienced) - March 25, 2017
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – IT Officers / Probationary Manager / Senior Manager (IT) - March 25, 2017
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - March 25, 2017
- New India Assurance Recruitment 2017 – Assistants (976 Vacancies) - March 25, 2017
- HSBC Walkin Interview – iQA – Know Your Customer (25th of March 2017) - March 25, 2017