Bank of America Walkin Interview – Associates Graduates & MBA Finance 09th Aug & 10th Aug – Tuesday and Wednesday 12:00 noon – 01:00 P.M
• Job involves verification of trade details originating from Reuters conversations, broker confirmations (BART) and SWIFT trade confirmations.
• Candidate must perform telephone confirmations on transactions due for payment where we do not have receipt of counterparty confirmation.
• Daily investigation of any transaction discrepancies/exceptions relating to FX, NDF and FXO trades.
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: ITES, BPO
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
• Graduates B.Com with MBA Finance only – Fresher with Knowledge in financial and capital markets (FX, FXO)
• Strong understanding of Investment bank and derivative products
• Good communication skills – verbal and written.
• Proficient skills in English language (speaking, writing and comprehension)
• Working knowledge in MS Office products including MS Excel.
• Ability to multitask effectively.
• Highly motivated and self driven individual.
• Reconciliation and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving.
• Flexibility to work in night shifts.
Candidate are requested to carry original photo id proof along with your cv
Company : B A Continuum India Pvt Ltd
Address : Building No 5A; 1st Floor, Raheja Mind Space
At BA Continuum, employees are part of a diverse, global banking environment with best-in-class people, processes and practices.
Contact Company: BA Continuum India Pvt Ltd
Address: Mind Space – Raheja IT Park, 5A, 1st Floor, HITECH City, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India 500081
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Indusind Bank Jobs 2017 – Authoriser - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager Elite Trade Relations Group - February 23, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager SME - February 23, 2017
- ICICI Bank Careers 2017 – Branch Sales Manager Mortgages - February 23, 2017
- HSBC Bank Walk-in Drive – Associate KYC (Every Friday) - February 23, 2017