1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2015 – Manager Loan Syndication - November 28, 2015
- CitiBank Careers 2015 – Operations Support Assistant - November 28, 2015
- Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme – HR Campus Manager - November 28, 2015
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2015 – Specialist Cadre Officers (185 Vacancies) - November 27, 2015
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - November 26, 2015