1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- PowerGrid Recruitment 2016 / 2017 – Executive Trainee Finance (22 Posts) - December 7, 2016
- XL Dynamics India Walkin – Financial Analysts (07th December 2016 to 11th December 2016) - December 6, 2016
- Yes Bank Jobs 2016 – Financial Partner Global Indian Banking - December 6, 2016
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 / 2017 – Probationary Officers (324 Vacancies) - December 6, 2016
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - December 6, 2016