1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 – Chief Security Officer - February 27, 2015
- Shri Arihant Co Op Bank Careers 2015 – Managers - February 26, 2015
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2015 – Credit Officers / Branch Heads / Inspector Of Branches / Law Officer / Faculty - February 26, 2015
- Federal Bank Careers 2015 – Chief Operating Officer / Chief Credit Officer / Chief Technology Officer - February 25, 2015
- Oriental Insurance Company Recruitment 2015 – 246 Administrative Officer (Scale – I) - February 25, 2015