1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ratnakar Bank Walk In Drive – Regional Officer CASA / RMPA (18th April) - April 17, 2015
- Royal Bank of Scotland Careers – Walk In Drive Freshers ( 18th April 2015 ) - April 16, 2015
- DBS Bank Careers 2015 – Sr Officer Trade - April 15, 2015
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2015 – Probationary Officers (2000 Vacancies) - April 15, 2015
- BNP Paribas Job Opening 2015 – Associate KYC Recertification - April 14, 2015