1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- State Bank of India (SBI) Associate Banks Recruitment 2014 – Probationary Officers (PO) (2986 Job Vacancies) - September 1, 2014
- Graduates / Post Graduates Freshers Walkin Interview – Bank of America 01st September 2014 - August 30, 2014
- Ing Vysya Bank Careers 2014 – Credit Analyst MBA Finance 2013 Passout - August 30, 2014
- IndusInd Bank Job 2014 – MIS Executive - August 30, 2014
- Development Credit Bank Careers 2014 – Regional Manager Wealth - August 30, 2014