1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge Quiz August 2014 Part 2 – 40 Questions - August 20, 2014
- Current Affairs & General Knowledge Quiz August 2014 – 42 Questions - August 20, 2014
- Current Affairs Quiz for Trade & Industry for August 2014 – 25 Questions - August 19, 2014
- Kotak Bank Jobs 2014 – Deputy Manager – NR - August 19, 2014
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2014 – Assistant Payments Centre - August 19, 2014