1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- American Express Walkin Interviews – Dispute Analyst (5th February – 29th February) - February 13, 2016
- Deutsche Bank Vacancy 2016 – Teller - February 13, 2016
- Royal Bank of Scotland Jobs 2016 – Processor Cash & Payments - February 12, 2016
- AP Mahesh Recruitment 2016 – Branch Manager / Marketing Development Manager / Officer / Clerical Cadre - February 12, 2016
- ICICI Bank Recruitment 2016 – Branch Business Manager - February 11, 2016