1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Jobs 2016 – Business Relationship Leader - May 31, 2016
- Bank of America Walkin Freshers – Team Member Graduates / MBA (01st June 2016) - May 31, 2016
- Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Specialist Officers - May 31, 2016
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Business Development Executive - May 30, 2016
- JP Morgan Chase Careers 2016 – Analyst - May 30, 2016