1. Good communication skill and knowledge of computers operation i.e. word, Excel, presentation in PPT,
2. Capability of maintaining inward/outward records pertaining to the department..
3. Experience of working on project specially process related, will be an added advantage.
Experience: 1 to 2 yrs
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Axis Bank goes beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank has a steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
Recruiter Name: Asish Sengupta
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy 2014 – Officer Mumbai and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Cosmos Bank Careers 2016 – Assistant Manager - October 23, 2016
- Deutsche Bank Careers 2016 – Process Executive - October 23, 2016
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (17th October – 21st October) - October 22, 2016
- HDFC Bank Walkin – MBA Finance (24th October 2016) - October 21, 2016
- New India Assurance Recruitment 2016 – Administrative Officer 300 Posts - October 21, 2016