Assistant Manager Employee Engagement will be a part of the Internal Communications & Engagement Team, the candidate will apply proven strategic communications expertise to plan, develop, deliver and evaluate internal communications initiatives across the company to engage Axis Bank’s widespread workforce.
1. Project management through coordination, prioritization, monitoring of project completion for end results.
2. Development of communication material like mailers, speeches, banners, etc for employee communication.
3. Promotion of communication channels like intranet, internal social network and employee & business events.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Employee Relations Executive
Axis Bank (formerly UTI Bank) is the 3rd largest private sector bank in India, offering financial services to customers and even goes much beyond addressing the financial needs, giving them various reasons to strengthen their trust with the bank at every step. Axis Bank is expanding and offering opportunities to self-motivated banking professionals, looking to redefine their career.
Find more details on Axis Bank Vacancy for Assistant Manager Employee Engagement
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Nainital Bank Careers 2016 – Specialist Officers Grade / Scale II - October 26, 2016
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 – Specialist Officers Grade / Scale I - October 26, 2016
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 – Bank Correspondent Coordinator - October 26, 2016
- Cosmos Bank Jobs 2016 – Asst Manager / Officers - October 25, 2016
- Yes Bank Jobs 2016 – Financial Partner - October 25, 2016