• Candidate must interact with customers for all their banking related needs.
• He / She must understand customer requirements and provide financial solutions.
• Ensure the regulatory, compliance requirements are fulfilled.
• Selling banking products, Upselling, Cross Selling and providing superior customer service.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Experience: 0 – 2 years
No of Vacancies: 27
Location: Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam / Vizag
• Candidate must possess at least a Graduate (Minimum 10 + 2 + 3) – Arts, Commerce, Science, BBA, PGDBA, or equivalent with Minimum 60% score.
• Candidate with Finance or Marketing will be preferred.
• Candidate’s current age should not be more than 32 Years.
• Candidate should possess minimum 2 years of relevant banking experience.
Axis Bank Limited, is the 3rd largest private sector bank in India offering financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Sized Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. Axis Bank has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Recruiter Name: Uday
Address: Aalim Centre, 3rd Floor, No. 82,
Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore,
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India 600004
Find more details on Axis Bank Careers for Customer Service Officer
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017