Axis Bank, one of the first new generation private sector banks, operating since 1994. Axis Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporate, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
• Conduct outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business.
• Responsible for sales of third party products (Life Insurance / General Insurance / Mutual Funds / Credit Cards, etc) to the existing customer base.
• Lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account.
• Customer Service and Operations
Skills & Qualifications
• First Class Graduates willing to relocate anywhere in Gujarat (Semi Urban or Rural Location).
• Officer : Age less than or equal to 24 years / Freshers / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Assistant Manager : Age less than or equal to 26 years / Post Graduates / Minimum 2 Years Experience may apply.
Axis Bank Job 2014 – Front Desk Officer / Assistant Manager @ Gujarat
Latest posts by Santoshi (see all)
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2016 in India and Latest Bank Jobs - May 5, 2016
- 35 Common Banking Terms / Rates – Asked in Bank PO Interview (with meaning & definitions) - April 22, 2016
- HSBC Bank Careers 2016 – Customer Service Executive - April 18, 2016
- Royal Bank of Scotland Walkin Interview – Sr Processor Operations (2nd March – 4th March) - March 1, 2016
- Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2015 – Service Manager - October 15, 2015