1. Job involves acquisation of new to bank customers.
2. Advising Mutual Fund, Life Insurance and another investment products to the customers.
3. Enhancing liquidity in Saving Account.
4. Candidate must have experience in Cross selling of products.
Salary : INR 3,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category : Accounts
Role : Accounts Manager
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Location : Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Kota, Jaipur
Axis Bank Limited, is the 3rd largest private sector bank in India offering financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Sized Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. Axis Bank has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Find more details on Axis Bank Careers 2015 for Relationship Manager
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Ernst & Young Walk in – General Ledger Professionals (30th March – 31st March) - March 29, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - March 29, 2017
- Citizen Credit Bank Recruitment 2017 – General Manager - March 29, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers - March 29, 2017
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Cadre Officers - March 27, 2017