1. Job involves acquisation of new to bank customers.
2. Advising Mutual Fund, Life Insurance and another investment products to the customers.
3. Enhancing liquidity in Saving Account.
4. Candidate must have experience in Cross selling of products.
Salary : INR 3,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area : Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category : Accounts
Role : Accounts Manager
Experience : 3 – 5 Years
Location : Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Kota, Jaipur
Axis Bank Limited, is the 3rd largest private sector bank in India offering financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Sized Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. Axis Bank has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Find more details on Axis Bank Careers 2015 for Relationship Manager
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017