ANZ Bank, is the strategic offshore service centre which provides technology, operations and shared services support to ANZ worldwide. ANZ delivers excellence and innovation through high quality talent to support their growth agenda. Currently ANZ is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst (Graduates)
• Analyst primarily responsible for processing / verifying requests, while ensuring that regulatory and bank requirements are met.
• He / She must deliver positive customer experience within agreed timeframe i.e. Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Analyst will need to provide a high level of customer service to the internal and external customers and accurate and up to date information on all enquiries.
• Candidate must ensure all customer correspondence is clear and concise will also be your responsibility.
• Identifying potential process or services improvements will assist in delivering best business outcomes.
• Candidate must possess good communication skills.
• He / She should be a good team player.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Banking / Accounting background will be preferred.
Find more details on ANZ Bank Jobs for Analyst (Graduates)
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017
- Bank of America Walkin Interview – Team Leader IC (22nd April 2017) - April 21, 2017
- Axis Bank Walkin Interview – Relationship Managers Digital Circle (till 30th June) - April 21, 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 20, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 20, 2017