ANZ Bank, is the strategic offshore service centre which provides technology, operations and shared services support to ANZ worldwide. ANZ delivers excellence and innovation through high quality talent to support their growth agenda. Currently ANZ is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst (Graduates)
• Analyst primarily responsible for processing / verifying requests, while ensuring that regulatory and bank requirements are met.
• He / She must deliver positive customer experience within agreed timeframe i.e. Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Analyst will need to provide a high level of customer service to the internal and external customers and accurate and up to date information on all enquiries.
• Candidate must ensure all customer correspondence is clear and concise will also be your responsibility.
• Identifying potential process or services improvements will assist in delivering best business outcomes.
• Candidate must possess good communication skills.
• He / She should be a good team player.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Banking / Accounting background will be preferred.
Find more details on ANZ Bank Jobs for Analyst (Graduates)
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Yes Bank Careers 2017 – Relationship Manager NBFC - January 16, 2017
- HDFC Bank Jobs 2017 – NRI Personal Banker - January 16, 2017
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Walk in Interview – Acquisition Manager MBA Freshers (18th January 2017) - January 16, 2017
- Bank Walk in Interviews & Jobs without IBPS Exam Score - January 16, 2017
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Careers 2017 – Law Officers - January 13, 2017