Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd, operating since 1965, is an urban multi-state banking institution based in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka.
Currently Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank invites applications for the Recruitment of ‘Clerk’ (2013-14)
|Opening of Online Registration of Application||05th October 2013|
|Closing for Online Registration of Application||19th October 2013|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee – Online||05th October 2013 to 19th October 2013|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee – Offline||08th October 2013 to 24th October 2013|
|Tentative date of Online Test||23rd November 2013|
01. No of Job Vacancies : 125
02. Pay Scale :
a) Intial 6 Months – Rs 10,000/- p.m.
b) Post Training – Rs 14,413/- p.m. Approximate Gross
03. Eligibility Criteria :
a) Age : Minimum 18 years – Maximum 30 years
04. Educational Qualification : Candidate should be Graduate from a Recognized University / Organisation.
1) Proficiency in Marathi Language is desired.
2) Knowledge of English Language is required.
3) Candidates with Computer Knowledge preferred.
05. Application Fees :
a) General Category – Rs 400/-
b) ST / SC / NT Category – Rs 50/-
Selection Procedure –
The selection procedure for clerk recruitment comprises of an Online Exam (conducted in English) and Personal Interview. Eligible Candidates who have successfully applied online and made their fee payment before closing date will be call for the Online Test. It is a 200 marks objective test, to be completed in 2 hours duration, comprising of the following topics:-
Please Note – There is Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
How to Apply –
• Candidate who meet the eligibility criteria can apply, you need to register on Abhyudaya Bank Website between 05th Oct and 19th Oct with a valid email id.
• Candidate has to fill mandatory fields, and submit their application. Please check the details carefully before submission as No Change / Edit is allowed after submission.
• On submission, a registration number and password is generated on the screen, candidate needs to save these details for future reference.
• Applicants can make the fee payment by Online Payment Mode or through Offline Payment Method. Candidate will receive their registration confirmation by SMS / e-mail after payment of fees (within 2 days in case of offline mode).
Please Note – In case you face of any difficulty in submission of On-Line application and/or payment of fees, you may contact the Abhyudaya Bank helpline Telephone No – 1800222366.
So if you are looking for Bank Clerk Job without IBPS Exam, you should consider this one!!!
Address: K.K. Tower, Abhyudaya Bank Lane,
Off.GD Ambekar Marg, Parel Village,
Mumbai- 400 012
Human Resources Management Department
Find more details on Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2013 – Clerks and apply online.
Latest posts by Aparna (see all)
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 – Probationary Officers (300 Vacancies) - April 27, 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Specialist Officers - April 27, 2017
- Yes Bank Walkin Interview – Business Relationship Partner / Client Relationship Partner (29th April) - April 26, 2017
- Janaseva Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017 – Branch Managers - April 26, 2017
- Shivalik Mercantile Co Operative Bank Careers 2017 – Credit Executive - April 21, 2017